Here’s a list of the websites that I’ve built or that I am in the process of developing. All source code for Rails projects can be found by accessing my Github profile. Please excuse the slow app-loading times, at the moment I’m using free hosting space at Heroku for all rails apps.
- cmozzphoto.com - This is my photography portfolio, designed and built with HTML/CSS/JS/JQ.
- cmozzphoto.com - powered by rails - This was my first version of my photography portfolio, designed and built with Ruby on Rails. Uses a postgres db, bootstrap for base CSS, and some js/jq for sweet transitions.
- PicChampionships - A simple Rails application that allows users to submit photographs for community voting. Postgres DB & Bootstrap CSS.
- PriceCheck - A crude webapp that allows a user to determine fair market pricing on an item, based on historial ebay sales. Relies on calls eBay’s messy API & Terapeak’s free (slow) API. Rails/Postgres/Bootstrap.
- Treebook - A simple social network that allows for users to post statuses & ‘friend’ each other. Rails/Postgres/Bootstrap.